Monday, March 18, 2013

After the Wedding Portraits | New York Wedding Photography

Hello Lovelies!

I love this new trend of having a photoshoot after the wedding. You get to be coupletely at ease and and have some fun with it! Thanks to Meg Miller Photography for this submission. Here is more from Meg: This couple is so photogenic and really comfortable in front of the camera, basically a photographers dream! I captured their engagement photos last fall, and they married this summer outside of NY. Kasey and Eric were searching for some more wedding portraits in NYC. We were given a BEAUTIFUL 60 degree day in JANUARY, so with a few New Years Eve extras we headed out to the West Village for some classic New York Wedding Images.



Photographer:  Meg Miller Photography

xo

1 comment:

Men indian wedding outfit said...

I’ve bookmarked this because I found it interesting. I would be very interested to hear more news on this. Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...