Friday, March 4, 2011

Dedicated Post - Atlantic City here I come! - Not just for your Bachelorette Party

So, are you planning a bachelorette party? Well if you must, have you tried AC? I know, kinda too close to those Jersey shore folks for your comfort. But I actually tried it and had a good time!
Me and a couple of my fellow wedding editors were invited to enjoy a weekend last summer by ACES, the only direct train from Penn Station to Atlantic City, and I must say traveling by train is so relaxing and care free.

First stop was the check in at Harrah's Resort. They have a great Pool party at night if your interested and the accommodations were great for a fun weekend.
From the right Lisa Barr then Me

We had cocktails at D'Zio, a Brazilian Steak house at Harrah's.

Next we had dinner at Mia, Caesars Atlantic City. So yummy! With soaring ceilings and majestic Roman Columns this restaurant is perfect for a dinner before a night on the town with your girls but it is also a great dining room for a rehearsal dinner or bridal brunch.
Then we hit the dance floor at Dusk at Caesars and later we landed a couple others like MIXX at The Borgata. It was TONS of FUN! If you can get the VIP, do it, cause the lines on some of these clubs are crazy! We were actually there when Jermaine Dupri popped in for his birthday! Totally understand why people flock here for their bachelor and bachelorette parties ;)
Photo by Borgata Nightlife

Photo by Borgata Nightlife

No picts here of us ;)

The next day I discovered One Atlantic Event Space. And can I say, WOW, for the sand and ocean views!
photography by One Atlantic Event Space

photography by One Atlantic Event Space
Really, I never thought that Atlantic City was a place to say I do but this ultra modern and fab place totally changed my mind. It is breath taking. Everything they do is custom. From the decor to the food and entertainment, they do it all for you. Quite wonderful to have everything in one spot.
This was their bathroom! What a view!

Well after a long and hard weekend at work/play, I relaxed in the sunny beaches, explored the boardwalk and tried my luck on the slots and won! I would definitely go back :)

All photography by Lisa Barr unless otherwise stated.

xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...