Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My New York Luxury Wedding Invitations | Yay! picts to share from my Long Beach, New York Beach Wedding

Hi Everyone! So I've been wanting to share these wedding pictures of my luxury wedding invitations for so long now! And I finally got the picts to share with all of you.

My custom invitations, designed of course by Lela New York, were designed in a story book style to share with our guests the story of how we met and how we fell in love and said I do at the beach. Our boxed invitations have a beautiful linen fabric cover and gold embroidery on the front. The first page was printed in a gorgeous gold foil on a pale blush paper and the inside pages were printed to tell our love story and contained our engagement pictures. I love the cute map of Long Beach that I made for the end papers of the invitation book. The RSVP sets were also printed in a blush pink paper and gold printed to make them shine!

I was so excited to get the cute RSVP responses from my guests as they replied by saying how much they loved them!

I hope you love them as much as I do!





Photography by Catherine Leonard Photography
Venue: The Allegria Hotel
Invitation design by Lela New York Invitations & Stationery

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Wedded Luxe said...

This is absolutetly beautiful!! Bravo!!

Angela Gaspar Photography said...

Beautiful!

pocket wedding invitations said...

Lovely, they are so elegant and Beautiful..

Rings Dublin said...

Lovely album, great to have lovely memories of your wedding in a pretty album like this.
From diamond rings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...