Monday, November 15, 2010

This NY City Bride shares her Bridal Bouquets by floral designers Poppies & Posies

I wanted to share more of my NY wedding and wanted to continue with my bridal bouquets.
They were simply gorgeous!!!! Floral designers Poppies and Posies did an amazing job creating these sublime bouquets.

My bridal bouquet was designed using ranunculus, hydrangea, scabiosa, and garden snow roses.


My bridesmaids bouquets were designed in pretty light blush pinks and yellows using dahlia, ranunculus, juliette garden roses, and snow berry.

Thanks ladies for a fab job! And thank you to Missy Photography for the sunning images!

xo

3 comments:

Poppies & Posies said...

we had such a blast working with you! a big congrats again! xx

Lela New York said...

Thanks Ladies ;)

LEONARDO STRINGS said...

such gorgeous bouquets! we're wedding/party/event musicians and fans of your lovely blog!! keep up the great site!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...