Monday, July 19, 2010

Perfect wedding favors or brides maid gifts!

Can't Find the Perfect Wedding Favors or Bridesmaid gift?

There is an elegant answer for the style-savvy bride! A custom Lip Palette to match your wedding style!

Carli Windsor Custom Favor lip palette design offers the perfect mix of style and sophistication for your special event. Each favor is a beautifully designed custom cosmetic compact that is a unique reflection of your personal style; truly crafted to fit the specific décor and theme of your inspired vision.
I also think they make a cute bridesmaid git too! Or even a nice bridal shower gift!





To see more of Carli's gorgeous custom favor designs visit her website here!




1 comment:

Gretchen LaFleur said...

What a fabulous idea! I think it'd be great to give the bridesmaids a custom gift that they (hopefully) will actually use.
You've got so many great ideas on your blog...I just happened to stumble upon it, so I'm still catching up. Definitely liking what I've seen so far, though!

Thought I'd mention (while I'm here), I work doing marketing for Loehmann's, and the location in White Plains is having a huge bridal event next week...up to 90% off gowns, dresses, special occasion shoes and accessories. I'm pretty excited about it...thought you might want to pass the info along to your readers. The details are going to be posted on the Loehmann's blog here, starting tomorrow morning: http://bit.ly/weddingdresssale

I'm looking forward to checking out more of your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...